Road accident, unconscious, pain in right hand, unable to straighten it. Taking eptoin tablets. Treatment options?

I had a bad mild accident on road where I was a bit thrashed by a driving car. After that I got senseless for a day. My families admitted me in a hospital. I was in hospital for 12 days and then released and taking rest at home. I m having a mild paid on right hand which can t be straightened fully and I m having a mild pain . The doctor advised me 3 numbers EPTION tablet daily before I go to sleep . Rest is normal and he assured that everything will be set right after 2 ~ 3 months. Any advice from your side ?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012