Rise on upper left side of forehead, it doesn't hurt. It is softer . Frequent headaches. Advise?

A few days ago I noticed a slight rise on the upper left side of my forehead near my forehead. I rubbed my fingers against the skin just to the right of it and felt an indentation in my tissue?/bone?. It's hardly noticeable if you just look at it, but it feels maybe 2 cm deep. I'm not entirely sure.
It starts very shallow at the edge of the start my left brow and deepens as it runs up my forehead, it gradually fades back into my hairline.
My parents never noticed it when I was a child and were shocked when I showed it to them. In my childhood I bumped my head plenty of times but only had stitches once. I was wondering if this could just be a separation of soft tissue caused by bumping my head against an edged surface or something else.
It doesn't hurt or ache. But I've noticed that it's softer and aches faintly when I press my finger against it, but this is only at the edge of my hairline. I do have frequent headaches but I had those long before this formed. Any advice or information is welcome.
- Lily
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
It could be cyst beneath the epidermis often called, Dermoid cyst, it just the assumption, final diagnosis needs clinical examination for confirmation, please consult the skin specialist, it may required clinical test to rule out other possible lesions, have nice day.