Rise in body temperature in evening. Typhidot IgM iGg positive. Took medication. Anything serious?

Hai I am 42 year old male suffering from evening rise of temperature up to 99.8 o F.mY DAY TIME BODY TEMPERATURE IS NORMAL.I have done chest Xray it is clear.Urine examination it is clear,My ESR was normal in 6th day of fever but is now 20 at 12th day.Other things are normal.But typhidot IgM iGg ARE POSITIVE IN ONE OCCASION AND NEGATIVE AFTER TAKING SEVEN DAYS COURSE OF CEFIXIM AND O fLOXACILIN.NOW MY DOCTOR STOP ALL MEDICINES AND GIVE ME ONE MULTI VITAMIN AND ASK TO WATCH IF THERE IS ANY WEIGHT LOSS .yES MY MONTUX WAS 15MM.pLEASE SUGEST IS THERE ANY SERIOUS THINGS. PANIGRAHI
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012