Rise in blood pressure due to anxiety, low in the morning, increased pulse. Normal?

Hey! I m 21years old and weight about 140pds. My blood pressure stays around 120/80 if not lower. Sometimes when i have an anxiety attack my blood pressure rises to 156/101. When i check my blood pressure in the morning even after moving around it is lower than when i check it in the afternoon? Is this normal? Also, i ve noticed my heart has starting racing alot here lately my pulse has been staying around 95 especially when i think about it. Could thinking about your pulse cause it to go up? Thanks very much!
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012