Ringworm, swallowed terberafine tablet, stuck in throat, hurting. Will it dissolve on its own or do I have to go to doctor?

Hi I swallowed a terberafine tablet yesturday for ringworm it got stuck in my thoart for a few hours I feel like its moved abit cause it dont feel as uncomfortable I e tried eating bread drinking loads of water and warm come but nothing will move it , it s the next day now and I think it s still there it s not hurting or really uncomfortable will it dissolve on its own or do I have to go to doctors how long should I wait ? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013