Ringworm on shoulder, spreading condition. Using clotrimazole. Is it contagious and can swimming be done?

hello how much does this service charge? My 12 year old has a ringworm spot on her shoulder which appeared Friday. Yesterday, I noticed 5 more small spots. I went on line to learn ringworm . We have now been treating with clotrimazole 1% 4x dy 24 hrs. How long will she be contagious? She swims 6x wk. Is this OK? She goes on a mission Monday at which time there will not be the option of sheet and towel washing daily. Will that have a negitive impact by then? ls daily laundry still be necessary? When can we expect it to be gone? Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012