Ringworm on scalp, itchy, antibiotic, white yellow bumps, spreading. Cure and prevention?

hello. my daughter got a ringworm on her scalp over a year ago, and with antibiotic the ringworm was cleared but the itching on her scalp never stopped. Now she is experiencing heavy itching and little white/yellow bumps have started popping up- I tell her not to scratch because the little bumps bleed and I m scared it s spreading all over her scalp. please help me understand what this condition is and what can be done for cure and prevention
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012