Ringworm on breast after breast augmentation, alopecia areata. Auto-immune disorder?

I ve suffered from ringworms on my breasts 6 months after breast augmentation . It was gone for a short period when I put antifungal cream on, but they came back. Also, I m suffering from alopecia areata . I ve read on the implant manual (seBBin) that patients with auto- immune disorders can have problems with the implants. Is it possible that they are related? As for family history of autoimmune disorders such as this, my sister, who has not had implants, has problems with multiple warts on her hands . Can my implants cause me to have these auto-immune disorders like ringworm and alopecia areata?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012