Ringworm near groin, on breasts, neck, stomach, scabbed spots. Using fungus cream. Treatment?

Hi there, one month ago I visited my local GP and I was diagnosed with ringworm ( was given fungus cream) near my groin . In the last week it has spread to my breasts, neck and stomach. Today when I woken and i have a cluster of small, scabbed spots on the right side of my chest and breast. My surgery is struggling with appointments and it is really concerning me. If you could help me I would be eternally grateful. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012