Ringing sound in the ear after exposure to loud sound. Need to go to ENT specialist?

Dear doctor. 5 days back i was sitting in front of the computer adjusting my speakers...suddenly .. the speaker sound was very was only for 1 second not more because i did turn off the volume.. At that time i did not notice but the next day when i woke up i was feeling awkward and hearing ringing sound in my ear....its been there for 4 days now...its very irritating and frustrating..What do you suggest? Do you think i need to go to the Audiologist or ENT specialist? Last Question: Will it go away?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012