Ringing sound in ears, harsh unbearable sound in head, fever. Causes for symptoms?

hi I am having this ringing sound continuously inside my ear for quite a few days and there is also ear aches too 24/7 but the most disturbing thing is that I am experiencing a harsh unbearable sound inside my head nearly identical to a busted speaker flapping when there is a very loud noise near to my ear also my body temperature is remaining quite high ..I know i should visit an ENT Specialist very soon..please doctor what could be my possible problem here.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013