Ringing in the ears, early onset of menses after taking Motilium, Pariet. Cause?

What is the cause of gastritis and duodenum inflammation and GERD . Having combined GERD and inflammation, is it considered serious? can it be cured? Is it a lifelong illness? Can it developed into cancer? What is the right food suggested for gastritis and duodenum inflammation & GERD? Is milk intake alright? Is it possible Motilium or Pariet could cause ringing in the ear or changes in the hormone? After taking these 2 medicine for almost a week, the ringiing in the ear (as constant sharp and loud sound) start and my mentrual period is much earlier than usual.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012