Ringing in the ear after being slapped on the face. Hearing test normal. Chances of tinnitus?

Hi I got slap in the face by my ear and now in the night especially I hear a sound like a rining. I went to my ent doctor and I took the hearing test by an audiologist and the test came back good my hearing is good . The doctor gave me a spray for my nose maybe I have allergy when I spray my nose the sound rining is very low I want to know if I have titanitus? During the day I don t hear the sound please let me know if I have titanitus and ifit will go away
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013