Ringing in the ear after an injury. On antibiotics for infection. Surgery declined. Any other treatment?

Hello Dr, I received a severe slap to the side of my head exactly 2 years ago causing a large perforation and the resulting ringing. It got infected about 2 months later after a small amount of water slipped by the blue tac plug so I was placed on an aggresive course of antibiotics both topical and internal which cleared the infection! It was the ENT who agreed that I could let it naturally as I declined surgery and that if I could be patient it would take at least 2-4 years due to the size of it. I have occasionally felt some fluid draining from the inner/middle area where it feels wet to my finger when touched. I am struggling with the constant high pitch ringing so I m wondering if this fluid could have somehow become trapped and causing this tinnitus to persist?? Any advice :((
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012