Ringing in ears, weakness, dizziness, rushing sound on moving post a bad migraine due to a virus. Further tests required?

Hi I suffered from a bad migraine on thursday with sickness I have never had a migraine before and the head pounding only went yesterday I now feel drained and weak and dizzy. The doctor Said that I have a virus that triggered the head ache. Is This possible and could this be why I feel so I ll still? My ears are now ringing and I Do not feel myself. I also keep getting a rushing sound everytime I move and a pounding sound in my ears! Do you think I may need tests for something more serious??
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012