Ringing in ears, shivers all over body. Alcohol consumption. Worry?

Hello, I went out drinking at a club last night and I did consume a lot of alcohol and there was loud music playing. I stopped drinkin. About 3 o'clock this morning and it is now 10too9 in the morning but I woke up because of ringing in my ears and my whole body has got the shakes. I have drunk before but this hasn't happened before so Im a little worried
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this but then, excess alcohol consumption has its consequences and these are some of them. Keeping your alcohol consumption at a minimum is the best thing to do. Please, take action before it is too late.

for the noise in your ears, this is as a effect of the loud noise you had in the bar last night. In all, you should not panic. This will all go away by itself without any treatment over the next 72hours. However, try not to put yourself in such dangerous situations with consequences that we may regret later in life.

I hope this helps. keep your alcohol consumption at a minimum. I wish you well.
Dr. Ditah, MD