Ringing in ears, less hearing, clears on blowing. Diagnosed tinnitus. On neurobion forte, tinnex. Suggestions?

I have been Diagnosed with Tinnitus. I experience continuous ringing in both the ears.. more in right ear. Apart from that I have noticed that when i am listening to music, or watching TV, I feel that the volume is very low, which in fact is not. And when I blow my ears, the music is loud and I can clearly listen to different instruments used in songs. I have been advised to take Neurobion Forte and Tinnex 2 times a day for a month. Pls suggest
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013