Ringing in ear with nausea and headache, took Digene, vomited. Audiometry says air conduction loss in left ear.What's wrong ?

at 23 rd feb at first i am feeling ringing in my ear with nausea and headache,took a diegene and vomit feeling 28 th same prob arise and visit a local ENT he suggest me audimetry and medicines for 10 days.medicines are betavert, sibelium and sompraz i am felling good day by day but somtime ringing in my ear my profession is medicl trascription thats why i always use headphone at least 12 it harmful for my ear is there any other problem,my audiometry report is-bilateral hearing sensitivitywithin normallimits but air conduction loss at 8khz in left ear.What is wronge with me and because of using sibelium 10 at bedtime from 28th feb 2013 for migraine,is migraine curable after stop this medicine
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013