Ringing ears, low sugar, high cholesterol, high hemoglobin. Viral infection?

I m very confused! Went to my gp because of constant noise in my ears and diseaness. She decided on a full blood count, what appear that my sugar level is too low, my cholesterol too high (7.1), and my heamoglobine also too high but not to be concerned yet about it. I m not overweight , thought we have a good balance diet, with no fries, no dairies, lots of vegs and salades. I do smoke . I don t know what to eat anymore, and I don t know if I should go to an ear specialist as she said that I probably have a viral infection and the specialist is expensive. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012