Ringing ears, dizziness, loss of balance when sitting. Sneezing, coughing, head congestion, discomfort in ears

Hi, I am 27 having the whistling noise (similar to the cricket insect at night) audible in silence. sometime, I had spinning of head and loss of balance while sitting. i have been facing this problem for 4 years. The whistling is audible also during day time with discomfort in both the ears. I seek advice for the problem. I always keep sneezing and coughing with head congestion, feel Uneasiness in both the ears, eyes and face. Feel like losing balance; aversion to loud noise and light. Weakness and tireness of eyes. Nervousness . I seek advice for the problem. Thanks Manoj Verma
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello Manoj
You need an ENT consultation
You need your ears to be examined and then need to have audiological tests like pure tone audiometry a hearing test
.and impedance audiometry to know situation behind the ear.
Then further tests if required will be done accordingly
in doubt do reply