Ringing ears, blacking out, falling, sugar craving, family history of heart problems, taking marijuana

Hi Doc , I m 22, Male, and an avid marijuana smoker. Last week, something happened to me for the second time so far. I smoked , and a bit later, ears started ringing, felt like I got way higher, and scrambled for sugar/drink of any sort, and ended up blacking out and falling over and was moaning or something for about 15-20 seconds then came to, and felt completely fine, but was not feeling the effects of the drug anymore at all. I was extremely tired, hadn t eaten almost anything since work the night before (overnights) except for some mcdonalds at like 3am. This occurred at about 1pm the next day after coming home from a funeral. This oddly happened 1-2 years ago on the exact same date. I am reasonably overweight , but do work a job where I get pretty good activity etc. I also eat pretty horribly. (fast food, not alot of fruit, etc). I m wondering if what I had was a result of low blood pressure ....being too tired...or related to a heart problem, etc. There are a few heart problems on my dad s side of the family and have been kind of paranoid the last couple days because of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I was always told marijuana was relativity harmless, and the increased heart rate you encounter was equal to that of a brisk walk around the block and wouldnt be a threat to a reasonably healthy individual. I also had a checkup in november 2011 and everything was pretty ok. I had a diabetes check about 5 years ago and my iron levels etc were perfect.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012