Ring worm infestation, frequent seizures even after taking valtec, lacosamide. Advised continuing the medicines. Suggestion?

Hello ,my husband age 28yrs, went through brain operation 5yrs ago ,as he had an accident and got blood clot in the left side of the brain . he is getting seizures occasionally .now he is taking VALTEC CR-300,LACOSAMIDE TABLETS 50MG,LEVIPIL 500 and FRISIUM 10.all these daily twise .but also he gets seizures .he has ring worms . we consulted a doctor he says to continue these tablets . as his reports are normal . pls give a good suggestion .
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012