Ring finger swollen. Took antibiotic. Not cured, hurts to bend. What's wrong?

My right ring finger has been swollen for almost two months. It got so swollen about 3 weeks ago that the lines on my finger were almost non visible. I went to the urgent care and the doctor gave me an antibiotic that I just finished a week ago. It took the swelling down but didn t get rid of it completely, and it still hurts to bend it completely. It is worse in the morning, but I can get the swelling down quickly if I keep it wrapped.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Kindly get an Xray if not done, it could be missed fracture of the finger. Kindly get back if you have any other query.
Wishing you a healthy life