Ring finger injury, indent near knuckle, bruising, swelling. Treatment options?

About 3 weeks ago i got into a fight and hurt my right hand ring finger . It hurts to put pressure on it and there is almost like a hole or as i should call it indent right where the knuckle is and it is a little black and blue but swelling has reduced by far just still hurts a little bit when pressure is applied on finger but not on knuckle. Please help me i dont know what to do besides going to the doctor! Also when i make a fist the knuckle is the same size of the pinky knuckle.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013