Rigid movements in body, shakiness, non-stop headache, fatigue, low interest levels, more anxiety. Reason?

Two weeks ago, I was leaning forward and began having a very odd sensation in the front right side of my head. It was very dull, but caused me to feel very uncomfortable. That night, I slept very poorly. My brain felt like it was working intensely and unable to relax. I could see lights and hear voices despite having my eyes closed and earplugs in my ears. For the next few days, I felt like my body was moving with very rigid movements and have felt shaky ever since. My head has had this pain non-stop and now is felt on the entire front of my head. I feel very fatigued and it feels more difficult to think. My mood has been affected and I have had a very low interest in activities. My anxiety has increased a lot also.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013