Right testicle pulled up higher than left during sex, result of hernia operation and scar tissue ?

Ok, so I am 26. I had a hernia operation when I was an infant . My right Testicle has always pulled up higher than my left. During Sex it can even pull up inside my body. I can push it out pretty easily though. If I grab my left testicle and pull down on it... it pulls pretty far away from the body... however, my right will only go maybe half as far away. Is this because of the hernia operation and scar tissue? I am nearly sure it is.... but also I know that the cremaster muscle pulls up on the testicles as well... when I flex my abs it pulls both testicles up... but the right maybe twice as far. I also sometimes feel a slight bit of pain in the testicle chords or tubes on the right side and sometimes get concerned that I may have a twisted chord? Any help would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012