Right side pelvic pain, hurts on movement radiating to abdomen. Pain increase on touching. Reason?

hi, i have been having right side pelvic pain , on the lower right side of the abdomen just above the pelvic bone, it hurts when i move and the pain radiates to my abdomen, it started this morning and is getting worse as the day progresses. am trying to rule out appendicities because of the position, the pain is about a 4 or 5 on a scale of 0-10. but i have been having this cough and sore throat off and on for the past 3 days. I am female .on palpation of the lower abdomen, there is slight firmness on the inflammed area and pain increases while touching it. no fever, chills or aches anywhere else, no nausea and vomiting, last BM this morning and no changes in apetite. thank you
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013