Right side of body numb above waist. Nerve test done. Advised wearing wrist brace

Hi, The right side of my body is going numb above the waist . It started in my hand (I have carpal tunnel ) and it is also numb in my right arm and the right side of my back. I saw my neurologist last week and they did a nerve test. He said I didn t need surgery but I need to get a wrist brace and wear it for twelve hours a day. My hand is tingling and feels very sensitive and numb at the same time. I cannot feel hot or cold sensations in my hand and it is weak. I Do have MS and am hoping this isn t a flare-up. Thank you, Margaret Margaret
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013