Right side, neck pain, pain during excretion. Dermoid cyst removed. Given morphine, codeine, paracetamol. Advise?

I am 33 years old and had a 7cm dermoid cyst removed just over two weeks ago they also removed part of my left ovary. During the night after the operation I was in so much pain in the right side ribs and my neck it was unbearable. This would come and go I was given morpheine, codeine and paracetamol all in one go which did nothing. The doctors put this down to full bladder and gas being trapped. Since the operation opening my bowels or even passing urine is extremely painful. When passing urine it's like a sharp shooting pain through the pelvic area, when opening my bowels again shooting pains through particularly the anus and Also the pelvic area. So bad I am grabbing the toilet seat. I have opened my bowels each day since the operation but I am still experiencing this pain do you know why? Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013