Right side jaw pain, sore when touched, pulsating feeling with swollen lymph node. What is it ?

i have been having some jaw pain on the right side. It is mostly only sore when i touch but occasionally will stay slightly sore for a while. This pain has come and gone for a few months. I also notice a pulsating feeling when i touch it and i have had a swollen lymph node for 4 months maybe. I went to the doctor about the lymph node and said it was not a big deal. Just curious what this pain could be. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013