Right side jaw pain, clogged right ear, cough. Took Augmentin, zpack, still pain and cough. Solution ?

I was sick about 4 weeks ago. They didn t know what was wrong. Gave me augmentin . Mucus and coughing is still present. As soon as I finished the antibiotic, I developed right side jaw pain and what seemed to be a clogging of my right ear. Went back to the doctor, where they took X-rays to make sure I didn t have pneumonia bc of all the mucus and coughing and they said I had an ear infection . Well, I finished my zpack and the right side of my jaw is still killing me and my ear feels like I lost all hearing and I can t seem to pop my ear. I am just lost because I m coughing/blowing out mucus and I can t hear out of my right ear.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012