Right side flank pain. 8 months pregnant. Diagnosed with hydronephrosis. Pain radiating to leg. Solution?

Excruciating right side flank pain, was seen in emergency room.. 8 months pregnant.. history of kidney stones and common for me to get UTI often.. did three ultrasounds and no sign of stones but diagnosed with hydronephrosis .. tight kidney has extra fluid and now they think I have a kink in my ureter .. was doing well with pain.. now it is back and going down right leg.. any thoughts? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013