Right side collar bone, neck and chest pain, cough, have quit smoking. What could the cause be?

I have had right side collar bone, neck (behind my ear), and right side chest pain . Went to physio and they said I have pulled neck muscles. Went to chiropractor & he said I have a cracked rib. I ve been googling My symptoms & feel it could be a rib issue. Not sure. I have a cough as well...I assumed It was from quitting smoking a month ago...but although the cough has slowed down, it s still There and hurts my ribs to cough. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012