Right side adominal pain and swelling, could it because of having kidney stone ?

Hi there for the past 2 years i been getting an annoying pain under my right rib cage, it hurt more after food and uncomfortable to sit down. I got that worried that i went to docs and she said its constipatipon due to stress. Sometimes the pain radiates to my right pelvic area. Ive had blood tests to rule out infection and another doc sent me for a ultra sound as he thought it could be kidney stones , but all came back clear. I have since noticed my right side of stomach to swell. is doesnt hurt to touch and i cant feel any lumps.I find it hard to pass stools most the time but i have no blood when passing. At night i seem to feel a lot of acid in my stomach. I have been to A&E several times and back and forth the docs no end of times and they all say its nothing but its making me tired and feeling ill. I constantly feel tired . I am 23 yr old female and dont drink or smoke. Please can someone answer as its affecting my day to day life now and im really worried.!!!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011