Right side abdominal pain meaning ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy ?

My period is 9 days late and i keep getting negative pregnany tests but i have some pregagncy symptoms ( sore nipples, cravings, tired). i have not been nauseous and have had no spotting. and i have also been constipated (i am usually constipated but lately more so than ususal) except today i have not been. but i have been having this pain in my lower right abdomen that comes and goes randomly, but it never hurt when i pushed on it until today i found one specific spot that if i push on it it makes the pain more of a sharp stabbing feeling. the pain isnt unbearable or anything, only annoying. ususally on days that i have bowel movement i dont really get that pain, but today i have had 3 and i still have that pain but not as bad, it maybe just be because i have been pushing on it though to figure out what it is because im stressing about it. its starting to scare me though because i have been reading stuff online and i dont know if maybe its ectopic pregnancy , or an ovarian cyst , or endometriosis , or just something simple like constipation . i dont know if im just paranoid or not but i feel like if i over look it then it will end up being something really bad. please help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Oct 2010