Right shoulder sore,burns around shoulder blade,numbness in hand and finger,painful

Whenever my right arm or hand is used too much, my right shoulder becomes sore, and burns along the shoulder blade, the hand and fingers will also feel numb. This has been going on for years, but the pain has recently intensified again with increased activity. Everything bothers it. Painting, typing, sewing , working, lifting my arm up and outward, or lifting anything even a little heavy. I want to make sure I contact the right doctor for this. Please advise, thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012