Right shoulder joint feels like dead arm, aches after prolonged exercise. Any remedy ?

I have a concern with my right shoulder joint. It feels like I have a dead arm. I believe it started with a light strain when doing weights at the gym several weeks ago.
The shoulder clicks from time to time, and I have limited strength in the shoulder. Looking at the inner body charts, the muscle is around the deltoid about 1cm out from the arm pit. But the pain is definitely the shoulder rather than the bicep. It aches after prolonged exercise and offen when sleeping at night.
Do you have any advice for a remedy?
Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013