Right shoulder hurts, feels like bone is rubbing bone, pulling sensation. What's wrong ?

My shoulder bothers me from time to time but lately it has gotten worse. When I rotate it my right shoulder grinds, and feels like bone is rubbing bone. It hurts when I rotate it, but it isn t excruciatingly painful. Also when I roll my shoulder backward it feels like there is a tendon or something being rolled over/pinch and a pulling sensation. The pain is way worse. It hurts to throw. (I am a young athlete) I throw discus and these problems have been present for a while, but have slowly worsened. What is wrong, and when should I see a doctor about it?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having lax shoulder muscles giving rise to sub-luxation of shoulder joint.
This might have produced due to having throw discus play whichyou are playing regularly.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and get examined.
Physiotherapy will give good help.
Ok and take care.