Right nostril congestion, sniffing causes shooting pain in head, heaviness in right side of face, head heaviness. On sedation for colonoscopy. Treatment?

Suddenly I am all congested in my right nostril and everytime I sniff it sends a shooting pain up to my head. The right side of my face feels heavy if that makes any sense. Heavy headed when i lean forward too and feels like my nose is filling up. (I have just had sedation for a colonoscopy this afternoon which could be the heavy head feeling) Any suggestions, feel like im constantly at the doctors lately. Any way I can just self medicate? Thankyou.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012