Right lower abdomen pain with small painful lump and loss of appetite

Hello, I am 23 years old female and I ve been having dull pain in my lower right side of stomache and back. I have a small lump diagnal from belly button and it hurts when pressed on. my youngest son stepped on me the other day and I just wanted to go through the roof. I have loss of appetite and also lost some weight. I had a low grade fever the other night I wasn t doing anything active I was sitting on chair and just felt like I was getting really hot all sudden. AC and fan was even on and usually I am always cold. I took temp and it was 100.0 Used cold rag and it went back down to normal. I am scheduled for ultrasound to be done tomorrow. also had went to ER they thought it is just a strain on right groind. I had urine test done twice and came back no infections. Also just had bloodwork done today. I just found out today from my doctors office that in my ultra sound that I have a large amount of fluid on my I think she said Pelvix area and Shows I have a Ovarian Cyst that ruptured. I ask her what I should do about it they said take warm soaks and take over counter meds for pain. Is that really it?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011