Right leg numb after sciatica. How to get back to normal? Any trapped nerve?

Hi, I had sciatica a few years ago which left the right side of my body especially my leg numb for a few months. The sensation did come back but not fully on half my foot and two of my toes. My calf is also still slightly numb and cramps up when I go running. Is there anything I can do to get it back to normal? Is it a trapped nerve from the sciatica? Also when I go to the toilet and only for doing a number two, I can pins and needles in my numb foot?? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013