Right leg feels twisted sometimes, cant walk, tingling numbness on forehead. Why does it happen ?

Sometimes out of the blue my right leg feels like it is twisted and I can t walk on it. I normally fall down because my body thinks my leg is walking a different way. I used to have tingling numbness on my forehead and down the right side of my body. Ever since that has stopped my leg has been acting up. I m not sure why it does this.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IN MY OPINIO MAY BE BRAIN LINKED
THERE CAN BE INFLAMATION OR ISCHEMIA OF AREA IN BRAIN REPRESENTING LEG AND TH TINLING AND NUMBNESS IS DUE TO NERVES INVOLVED
ADVISED TO TAKE NEUROLOGIST CONSULTATION