Right leg and hand stopped lifting suddenly, felt drowsy and uneasy. Prescribed Hypertensive, Clopilet, Metaloc. Worried ?

Dear sir Recently all of the suddenly my right leg and hand some thing stopped to lift for few seconds. I felt drowsy and uneasy. I rushed to hospital doctor (Physician)MD Critical care.checked my hands and legs moved up and down. He told that i had TIA. I was told to get CTSCAN and Lipid profile and ECG and some other blood test . Doctor told me that due to hypertensine and cholestrol level is high the blood supply to your brain is blocking for few minutes. He has given me drugs of Hypertensive ( minipress xl 2.5, Clopilet A 160, Nicardia retrd.20mg, Metaloc XL 50 for BP( This is used for long time by me). Its one month now. Its ok but i still fell some type of uncertanity and some thing is hunting me. Some time i feel little gidiness some confussion type. What shall you i do kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013