Right labia minora is itchy, painful, and swollen. Had yeast infection. Using monistat. Suggest?

My right labia minora is itchy, painful, and swollen. I had a yeast infection starting about a week ago and I started using the Monistat seven day treatment cream. I inserted it into my vagina and it s also the kind you can use externally. Anyway, I don t have clumpy discharge , it s just yellowish, but I have the itchiness still. I m really concerned that my labia swelled up so large. I took a warm bath and am now wearing no underwear. I suffer from recurring yeast infections and was wondering about some possible home remedies or if you knew what the heck is going on with my gine! PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer