Right hand joint pain, increase in night. Tried ayurvedic medicines on gout, no relief. Suggestions ?

Sir, I am72 Male,wt118 lbs,suffering from rt hand joint pain.This pain some times passes to other hand and small toe & other joints.This pain increases in the night. It is difficuilt to fold my hand fingers.The pain reducesses as the day breaks. I was taking Aurvedic medicines for last 5-6 months on gout , without any relief.I was following strict diatery controls.Now I have changed to alopathic medicines such as Febuget40, Nikotriol Zinkovit tonic on doctors priscription. Please guide.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012