Right flank pain, abdominal pain, vomiting, seizures, chest pain, nephrostomy tube, broken femur. History of stones. Advise?

I went to the ER per my doctors orders, I am having right flank pain(history of stones) and severe mid abdominal pain. I've thrown up multiple times I a week for no reason, there's no pain when I get sick. They did tests and everything was fine, but the pain is still there. And I had 2 seizures and passed out. I can't control my pain at home. I can't even describe the belly pain, I woke up one morning on my belly and when I turned over the pain went to my stomach. I've tried everything. They've done gallbladder tests and are negative as well. I just left 3 hours ago and the pain is worse. Also I told them that I've been having right chest pain. And it came back an hour ago even more intense. I asked if I could be admitted bc I can't control my pain and I haven't eaten in 4 days, also I can barely urinate, I have done it only 2 times today. What should I do? Page my family doc and can she have me admitted until I can see her? The pain is unbrarable. And I've had 20+ stones, a neph tube and a broken femur and that pain is cake compared to this.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013