Right fallopian tube removed due to unnoticed ectopic pregnancy. What are the effects on future sexual life?

hi after iui , iam pregnant but docter did not noticed the ectopic after 9 weeks the baby in the uterus is not developed,so docter gave abortion pills.due to this i suffered with lot of pain.immediately docter did a surgery and removed my right fallopion iam 36 years old.docters said due to this silent obortion in tube my small bowel is ofter surgery iam ok.but iam worried about my future life and sexual life please advise me
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012