Right eyelid opening less, ptosis. Taking Nurostar tablets. Good medication for this condition?

50 male, 5 8 , i ve been healthy, nonsmoker, nondrinker, good diet and exercise, no diabetes , no Thyroid issue, since last 5 days my right eye lid opening half & my family doctor says that is ptosis and take advice of two physician and one of them prescribed me Nurostar tab daily 1 tab at noon & other physician prescribed me Defcort 6mg daily 2 tab for 15 days & after that 1 tab for 10 days, so kindly advice me, which medicines is best for my case
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012