Right eye, struggle to open, no other problem on face muscles, operation on lower eye muscles, double vision corrected, scared tissue on muscle, vision ok

Hi My right eye on a morning really struggles to open and it seems to be getting worse, no sign of anyother problems on my face muscles. I had an operation on my lower muscles in the eye to correct a double vision i had , they did say that when the muscles were cut that it would lift the eye lid back up but has not happened and they dont know why. It was scared tissue on my muscles that caused it to get tight , my vision is now ok, but the eye wants to keep closing more and more. Is there anything i can do to make it better ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012