Right eye lid sore, swollen, swelling spreading to bottom eye lid. What do I do ?

My right eye lid has been sore for a few days I noticed yesterday it was a little swollen and today the swelling spread from top eye lid to the bottom eye lid and is thriving hurts tremendously. Getting worse by the minute. What is it and what do I do? Also eye ball is burning and watering bad and eye lids putting off a lot of heat
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

It appears that you are suffering from conjunctivitis in your right eye. You need to have hot water fomentation and some anti-biotic drops 4-6 times a day. The condition should improve within 2-3 days with the treatment. If not, you should visit a specialist.

God bless